Thursday, June 3

Nail Design | Yellow French Manicure

Yesterday I posted the nails you see below on my Tumblr page. 

After I got home yesterday, I went back to my blog and noticed the picture was rather....dull? I then thought to myself, "Maybe you shouldn't take pictures of your nails inside of your house, in a room with poor lighting." Hehe. So, here is a better picture showing the true colors of the polishes:



 I call this nail design 'Mellow Yellow'. I apologize for the slightly blurred photo, but that's what happens when you have shaky hands when taking camera phone pictures! Ugh. Anyway. I wanted something classy with a catch, so I decided to use two shades of yellow to create a yellow French manicure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Products I used:

1. Klean Color ‘Neon Lemon’ polish 
[discontinued or re-named as 'Neon Yellow']
2. Ravie Nail Lacquer #57
3. Clear top coat

----------------------------------------------------------------- 

How I created the look:

 I painted my tips with the Ravie polish, then applied the Klean Color on top.  I finished with a clear top coat to add more shine.7

No comments:

Post a Comment