Wednesday, May 19

The House Of Pretty | "The Band Jacklace" Nails

A friend of mine has a jewelry/accessory line called 'MAYZANI', and her pieces are all unique and very cool. She asked me to create some nails for her collection, and I couldn't resist! There's a description of how I created the nails below.  
-



How did I create the nails?

-I used medium length nail tips.
  
-I applied 2 coats of ORLY 'Solid Gold', from the Metal Chic Collection.

-Once dry, I applied a top coat to seal the polish.

-I then created some stripes and shapes with my nail design polish by Art Deco.

-I then applied the various jewels onto the nails with a dabble of super glue and a jewel application tool stick.

-The very last step I did was apply top coat on the finished nails.




-----------------------------------------------------------------
The necklace is called "The Band Jacklace". If you'd like to keep up with MAYZANI or make a purchase, please visit her site.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment